Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

We Could Write a Book

I think I really need to get over believing that there is a decent explanation out there for everything, and not just any explanation, but one that's in line with what I want. It's probably not out there.

I also really need to get over this cold ... it's grossing me out. I keep sneezing all over myself, and I don't know how to stop it. Either I am having horrendous sinus pressure/headaches, or I am taking Sudafed and my nose is running all over the place and I'm Sneezy, incarnate. Sounds delicious, eh?

I'm over thinking, over analyzing. I need to stop. Take a breather. Things will work. And if they don't, then there's something better on the horizon, and not just quasi-proposals (for lack of a superior term) from inebriated young men... Hah.

On the bright side of life, I didn't do my hair this morning, or put on fresh makeup, besides some blush. It's all the same crap from yesterday. Muahaha. Sneaky, eh?

I need to call my mom. I'm going to do that now.

--Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment