Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thank You Glenn Beck

I think it was two days ago that I posted a sweet video that made me feel really good because many states are joining in a law suit against the health care bill. I really liked it because it made it so blatantly clear that the health care bill is in violation of the Commerce Clause of the Constitution (Article 1, Section 8) because it forces people to spend their money on insurance or be fined for it. The government cannot force people to spend their money. That's wrong. Anyways, it seemed to be so obviously in violation of this that I felt real good because I thought, "No way is this going to last." Well, the long and short of it turned out to be that, although it made me feel good, it didn't make quite the most interesting blog post. 

This video, on the other hand, does. It's like 20 mins long, and I don't expect anyone to actually watch it. (Though, of course, I fully endorse such an enterprise). I found it while searching for materials to support (and moreover, put into words, as I could not clearly articulate) my opinion. And so, having found materials and becoming thoroughly enlightened, I here extend my thanks to none other than Glenn Beck. You're awesome. 

And now, without further ado, the video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment