Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Romantic Movies

I think I need to start appreciating a different genre of film more than I appreciate romantic movies because I just get to darn wrapped up in them. I just love them too much and they make me want things I can't have (at least temporarily) like weddings and boyfriends and sneaky kisses ;)

So I see two solutions to my problem here. (1) Get a boyfriend. Or a fiancé. (2) Stop watching romantic movies.

Well, let's just point out that I'm way too immature to be getting a fiancé, and I'm no where near having a boyfriend at this moment in time. So #1 is not really a viable option. As for #2, I don't think I have the moral strength to stay away from romantic movies, so that's not really going to work. Which means I only have Option #3 left. What is Option #3, you ask? Let me tell you.

Option #3 is to continue to drown myself in the abyss that is romance whilst leaving all my fantasies unfulfilled, and/or resorting to the hope of merely dreaming of such an incandescent romance. Which is pretty much what I've been doing since I discovered that I liked boys when I was about seven years old and I had a crush on Robert Schwartz.

Whelp. Methinks it is time to get some shuteye. And who knoweth but that the Sandman shall bestow upon me sweet dreams of love and happiness. Would that I could sleep all day with such dreams, and not be awoken until such a time cometh as Prince Charming is prepared to walk into my life! Alas, perhaps tis nobler to suffer the drudgery of being a single lady, that thus I may that much more appreciate the approach of such a prince. Time shall, one day, this story tell ...

Yeah. It's really time for me to go to bed. Shutting up commences ... NOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment