Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Work

Oh gosh. I just got my work schedule for next week:

  • 12-5 on Sunday
  • 11-4 on Monday
  • 10-3 on Tuesday

I'm going to kill myself.

I leave at 9 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

I work 2:30-8 on Saturday night.

Oh, and tomorrow I'm probably going to spend most of the day at the lake because it's my very last day to be able to go before I go back to Utah.

MY WHOLE LIFE IS FULL AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED PACKING YET.

Plus I totally hate my job and they're going to stick me on register and they're going to pressure me to get people to apply for Old Navy credit cards, which I pretty much believe are the spawn of Satan. Or maybe just the spawn of the spawn of Satan. Ugh. I don't know how I'm going to do this. I mean, I won't even be able to go to church on Sunday. Well, I won't be able to drive up to my ward anyways, that's for sure.

This is so disappointing. Old Navy, I hate you.




I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment