Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

WEEKEND

I love weekends. Though I have to admit that (aside from having French class every single day which is kind of horrific) this week has been FREAKING AWESOME. No really. I've had so much fun, possibly wasted a ton of time, gone to the Wyview Creamery, and enjoyed every minute of it. Though I do think I should have bought those Starbursts and also some crackers or something. Dude, I'm hungry and I swear, it's the meds. It's not like I need to eat to feel better. I need to eat because my stomach is about to burst into tears because I don't love it enough to keep it satisfied all the time! Anyways, this week has been GOOD. I don't know exactly why it has been so good ... I just have fun every single day, I'm staying on top of my homework, and I don't know how the heck I'm doing it. Granted, I've stayed up kind of late and been kind of sleep deprived, but today I didn't have to go to class until noon so I totally got to sleep in and catch up on some of those Zzz's I'd been missing out on. Tomorrow morning, I will catch up on some more.

I think part of the deal is that most of my homework doesn't feel so much like homework. Or it at least doesn't feel pointless. I've been reading a book (and while admittedly it's for homework, it's Twilight. How can I feel like that's homework? I CAN'T!). I've been watching movies that I like. I don't have horrid days with 5 classes each. I had a delicious L&T wrap. I feel like I'm accomplishing things. I feel happier. I wish I knew what the key to this whole thing is ... because I would be doing it EVERY DAY if I knew what it was.

Anyways, laundry calls. :(

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment