Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Loveables: Pond's Dry Skin Cream

So I know that a lot of people keep a list on their blog or whatever of products they love. In the past, I haven't had much of a fondness for any particular products ... I've just been randomly trying things here and there, and if I like it a lot, I'll buy it a couple of times. But this past Saturday, I struck gold x 3, and believe me,  you're going to hear about each and every one of these items, and hopefully more come along (because who doesn't want to love the things they use, right?) So, without further ado, I present you with Loveable #1: Pond's Dry Skin Cream.
Now, if you know me, you know I'm not a dry person. In fact, I'm a very (though I hate to say it) moist person, for the most part. I can probably count on one hand the number of times that I've absolutely HAD to put lotion on my hands because they were dry, and I'm pretty sure the number drops by more than half when we cut out the times that the dryness came from over-washing my hands with hot water. That all being said, I've started to notice a little bit of dry skin on my forehead, and around places where I picked the living daylights out of blemishes. Dry spots make make-up look like make-up instead of like nice face, so I figured it was time to get a moisturizer. I had heard about Pond's Cold Cream before, but (1) I never use make-up remover anyways, and (2) it's December in Utah--like I'm going to put something cold on my face on purpose! But right next to the cold cream was the dry skin cream, and, as they say, the price was right-- around $5 for 6.5 sweet ounces. 

Can we just call this one love at first rub? 

Seriously though. On Sunday night when my face just felt tired and my skin felt abused (because, ya know, it's cold and lousy outside), I rubbed some of this sweet nectar on my face and it was incroyable. Yeah, that's right. I just Frenched on you. You know it's serious when I French on you. This stuff is like giving your skin a drink of heaven. Okay, maybe I'm going way overboard here, but I'm a huge fan of this stuff. And totally regretting not getting the 10.1 oz. container.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment