Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Break 2010

Let's just get one thing straight here: I do not miss Provo. I am happy to be home with my family. I love the fact that I'm sitting in a memory-foam topped king-size bed with about 50 blankets on top of it because my room is an igloo.

What I'm not so stoked about is the fact that my siblings are still in school, and will be having school until Wednesday, which is the day we finally leave for Colorado (but not until around 4 in the p.m.). I'm not so happy with myself for staying up WAY too late, sleeping in way too late, and losing like half of my day, and then finishing it up with babysitting feral children. (That's an exaggeration. After about 2 hours, they calmed down and were really sweet. BUT the almost-destroying-of-my-father's-projector, and the puketastic poopy diaper that I had to change negate the sweetness). I'm not so jazzed that I have to work tomorrow from 1 to 6, and from 12-5 on Monday and Tuesday (you know how much I hate Old Navy after working there all this summer). I'm also not too jazzed that I feel totally cut off from everyone! Why do you all have LIVES outside of the INTERNET? I just want to talk to you!!! Haha. Just kidding. I mean, of course I do want to talk to you, but I'm not like ... going completely bonkers.

Or am I?

No, but for realsies, I'm just missing you PEOPLE (NOT Provo!) I mean, being home is great. My bed is great. My beloved piano is great. The fact that I'm going to actually get to make some money over break is great, even though it has to be through Old Navy. My family is great. Not having to be in class is great. Knowing that finals are over is great. Getting ready to enjoy Christmas is great. Getting ready to go to Colorado is great. My life is freaking great.

I'm just bored out of my mind right now because I live with a bunch of people who go to bed ridiculously early!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment