Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Being Offended, and I LOVE THIS CABIN

I'd just like to make a tiny little comment on people being offended (even a little bit).

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

People need to learn to be happy with their own lives, and stop caring about what everyone else does and says, because it doesn't matter. And don't bring it up on Facebook. That's just kinda tacky.

As a piece of paper on my seminar teacher's wall once said, "Anger is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die." I know I'm not the best example of living the principle contained in this little phrase, but when I remember it, I remember not to be angry, bitter, jealous, annoyed, offended, etc.

Besides that, who wants to waste a second of their day harboring bitter feelings when there are so many good things in life?? For example, this ROCKING cabin that we're staying in right now. And there's a video tour, if you've got 10 minutes to waste. It's terrible video/sound/camera-holder quality, but I'm not a film major or in any way planning to have anything to do with film for the rest of my life, so no griping. Haha. Here 'tis: The Cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment