Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nuance

Okay, so I realize that I pretty much am irritated by all of the girls currently in Nuance (with the exception, of course, of the lovely and wonderfully talented and sweet and incredible Emma Leavitt). I know it's a flaw, but it's a fact. They've bugged me since they were freshmen, the year after a bunch of amazing seniors left and so they, the less talented incoming class, got pushed up into higher choirs, and especially when all the super good guys left and there were no boys left to be in Jazz Choir after Fusion got filled so they made Jazz and all girls choir, and then the egos just got blown out of proportion ... but I digress.

The thing that's bugging me is that, although I have deep feelings about this, I'M NOT SUCH AN INFANT THAT I CAN'T HANDLE KNOWING THAT MR. JEPPSON BROUGHT NUANCE OUT HERE THIS WEEK. I mean, seriously?? People keep saying stuff like "Oh, I didn't want to tell you" and "Oh, he told you?" as though I'm not mature enough to handle the fact that they annoy me. Good grief people, how old do you think I am? Yes, they annoy me. And yes, the fact that they're taking trips bothers me. BUT I AM NOT A CHILD AND I CAN FREAKING HANDLE IT, OKAY??? In fact, it is more irritating to me that people think I can't handle it than by the fact that it's actually happening!!!!! Geeze louise. So annoying.





WHO AM I GOING TO TAKE OWLING???????

No comments:

Post a Comment