Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear Rachel


Hello Roomie!

So remember this one time when you decided to be a turtle in the hallway? I was just thinking about how hilarious that was and decided it was blog-worthy. Since I can't embed the Facebook video code, you get a pseudo-storyboard.


Bahahahahah. I love it. :)

Now I have to confess that it's not merely that event that made me laugh today, although I certainly did end up thinking of it for a considerable amount of time. You see, I decided to stalk you today. Yup. Starting at Blogger and eventually continuing on to Livejournal, which is where I found this:



I guess you learn something new every day. For example, I learned about your hampering history, which I assume extends far beyond these two particular incidences. Shocking, really. Haha. Seriously though, I love you. You're awesome.


I figured that was relative, considering he likes turtles and you wear hampers like turtle shells and I like you. :) Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment